Announcing the SSWN-Common Ground Education Podcast Collaboration
We’re thrilled to announce that SSWN and the Common Ground Education Podcast have teamed up to provide you with more tools, resources and content to support your practice.
Hosted by Charles Barr, a school social worker and long-time SSWN contributor, the Common Ground Education Podcast produces content on progressive education, mental health resources and multi-disciplinary collaboration.
From Rebecca Oliver, Executive Director of SSWAA, to the mighty Ali Hearn of the Midwest PBIS Network, the podcast features amazing guests who provide listeners with inspiration, thought-provoking discussion, and a fresh perspective on the important work we do.
And starting today, you can access all episodes right here on SSWN!
What to Expect From Our Partnership
You are now able to access all new and past podcast episodes from our Podcasts page. We’ll be pushing out new episode notifications via our social network channels, so make sure to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
The SSWN team will be working with Charles to leverage the podcast to expand the voice of school social workers and address the issues that are important to the profession.
The podcast will continue to interview experts in the wide arena of education to increase school social work knowledge and provide school social workers the opportunity to hear from each other. Additionally, the podcast will provide content related to new and emerging resources in the field.
You can expect the Common Ground Education podcast to be a place for school social workers to add tools to their practice, engage in self care and learn about new resources!
Latest Podcast Episodes
What people say about the podcast
- A must for anyone in education!by Juliusjiles from United States
I learned more in one episode then in a full day of professional development. Great work and I’m excited to what is on the way.
How to Get Involved
Here are a few things you can do to support our efforts and be involved in what we’re building at SSWN and the Common Ground Podcast.
- Subscribe to the Podcast – Listeners can subscribe the the podcast via Apple Podcasts or Spreaker and receive notifications when new content is available.
- Leave a review – Leaving a positive review increases the reach and discoverability of the podcast. Leave your review here.
- Tell your friends – Help us get the word out by sharing this post, the SSWN website, or the podcast with your friends and colleagues.
- Be a guest – Join us on the podcast tell others about the work you do. No experience is necessary. If you would like to be a guest or recommend a guest you can contact Charles Barr at [email protected].